The number of people killed in the aftermath of a powerful quake in Indonesia has risen to 131.
"All five have been accounted for and are safe‚" Department of International Relations and Cooperation (Dirco) spokesperson Ndivhuwo Mabaya said Tuesday.
The 7.0-magnitude quake struck on Sunday with the epicentre about 18 km northwest of Lombok Timur district and 15 km under-earth, and has killed nearly 100 people and injured over 200 others.
More than 70,000 people left homeless by a deadly natural disaster on the Indonesian island of Lombok are sleeping in makeshift shelters and lack food, medicine and clean water, officials said on August 8.
Around 1,477 people have been severely injured in the latest quake, with tens of thousands of homes damaged, and authorities have appealed for more medical personnel and basic supplies.
For more on this and other news around the we turn to our Ro Aram.
British holidaymaker Natasha Millheim said: 'My partner and I are in Ubud and we were standing outside by the pool of our hotel when everything started shaking, ' she said.
"The efforts to evacuate people have been intensified but there are still a lot of problems on the ground", national disaster agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said today.
The quake struck across the Muslim-majority island during Sunday evening prayers. Guntur said the food truck had been effective, practical and economical for tourists, noting that its existence will be evaluated for future use.
It said clean drinking water was scarce because of a recent spell of extremely dry weather in Lombok.
"We're forced to deal with broken bones in the traditional way at home because the hospital had to deal with hundreds of other injuries", said Budhiawan, the head of Lading-Lading village. An AP reporter saw one body recovered Tuesday.
A 66-year-old village elder, Supardi, said a 6.4-magnitude quake that hit Lombok a week earlier had caused countless cracks in the mosque's walls.
Officials said that more than 80,000 people are believed to have been made homeless.
Authorities said at least one person, an Indonesian, was killed on the popular trio of holiday islands, while another tourist died on the nearby island of Bali. Thousands of people sat on roadsides outside their houses under blue makeshift tents and tarps, too afraid to stay inside because of aftershocks or their homes now uninhabitable. But officials said they would have to resume their search for the body there at first light Wednesday.
French tourist Laurent Smadja, who had been on Gilli Meno, the smallest of the three islands, described scenes of chaos and confusion in the aftermath of the quake. In 2004, the Indian Ocean tsunami killed 226,000 people in 13 countries, including more than 120,000 in Indonesia.
"We were all anxious of a tsunami hitting the whole night, people were climbing up trees and locals were screaming and praying", Scott said.