KXIP vs KKR Live Score

A man required assistance from his local fire brigade Thursday after purposely cementing a microwave to his head for a YouTube prank.

His mates then poured it in around his head, which was protected by a plastic bag inside the appliance. Let's just say the firefighters were "seriously unimpressed".

A British man had to be freed by firefighters after his friends trapped his head inside a microwave using cement.

Meanwhile, Watch Commander Shaun Dakin, officer in charge of the West Midlands Fire Service crew responders, added: 'As amusing as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured'.

After spending nearly 90 minutes desperately trying to free the man from the appliance, his friends called on fire crews to deal with the consequences.

Multiple media organizations have identified the prankster as 22-year-old Jay Swingler, from the TGFbro YouTube channel.


Dakin added that members of the technical rescue team were called to take the microwave apart.

His friends spent 90 minutes unsuccessfully attempting to free the man before having to call the fire department, who, after an hour, was able to free Swingler without causing him any injury.

While some may find the stunt amusing, the fire crew spent over an hour struggling to get the man free.

Cementing your head inside a microwave oven is always going to be a risky business, but for some YouTuber's that's part of the fun - until it stops being amusing. "But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver - we were working very close to his head", he explained.

"By the time we were called, they'd already been trying to free him for an hour and a half", he said.

After the man was rescued, the group involved in the stunt were very apologetic.


COMMENTS