KXIP vs KKR Live Score

Sullivan, Ind. - New Wendesday, the CDC released information that the 2016 flu vaccine was 32% effective for string a, which is actually, a really good outcome. "That generally differentiates from a flu to a cold".

"For this time of the year, the number of flu cases that we have had is ... higher than last year", he said.

Doctors are warning flu season could peak next week. "It can take up to two weeks to build full immunity to the flu after you are vaccinated, so I encourage everyone who has not yet had a flu shot to get one today".

One of the most convenient options employers have in preventing the flu is on-site clinics.

H3N2 was the most common strain seen in Australia and the vaccine used there has a similar composition to the one being now used in the U.S. In previous years, the effectiveness rates of flu shots has been between 40 to 60 percent.

Recently, flu and sinus medications seem to be in short supply at several local pharmacies, which begs the question have there been higher instances of the flu virus or are citizens simply "stocking up" on such medications in the vein of prevention is better than the cure?

According to the Center for Disease Control, flu activity sharply increased in the United States, as of December 16.

Stay home when you are sick. However, people with life-threatening allergies to the flu vaccine or its ingredients (which include gelatin, antibiotics, or other ingredients) can not or may require a different strain of the shot.


People who haven't received flu vaccines, particularly those at risk for complications related to flu, including children, pregnant women and those with chronic health problems, still have time to get vaccinated.

Some say this years vaccine may be to blame for because of its ten percent effective rate.

So far 43% of you say you're going downhill, but the remaining 57% say you're doing just fine.

The cost of the vaccine is $10 for adults and children.

"The manufacturer has provided Trivalent influenza vaccine for infants 6 months - 35 months to cover the gap not met by the current stock of Quadrivalent Influenza vaccine approved for persons 3 years of age and older".

Seniors, those aged over 65, get the shots free.

He added that if people think they have the flu, they need to see a doctor as soon as possible.


COMMENTS